You don't need to be a Hurley resident to volunteer, just a love of history and people!
The Hurley Heritage Society is an all-volunteer organization which depends upon assistance from the community to fulfill our mission of preserving and promoting Hurley's unique historical significance. Please consider volunteering during this museum season.We welcome any amount of time that you might be able to give. In return for volunteering, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference in the community while learning more about the history of Hurley, making new friends, and having fun at the same time.
We have many enjoyable ways in which you can help
- Greeters, who welcome and interact with museum visitors during exhibit hours.
- Gift shop -- cashiers, light stocking, assisting visitors and shoppers
- Volunteers for special events:
- Setting up
- Designing games for children
- Creating displays
- Share your talents and we'll find a spot for you!
- Building and grounds maintenance, gardening
- Any other way you would like to help--let us know
To volunteer or for more information, please call Letty Hornsberger at 845-331-5505 or complete our short form.