You don't need a Hurley address to volunteer, just a love of history and people!
The Hurley Heritage Society is an all-volunteer organization, dependent upon help from the community to fulfill its mission of preserving and promoting Hurley's unique historical significance. We welcome any amount of time that you might be able to offer.
Volunteers have the satisfaction and pleasure of knowing that their help makes a difference in the community, and along the way you have fun and meet new friends and community members, and there are many ways to help.
- Greeters or docents, who welcome and interact with museum visitors during exhibit hours.
- Gift shop -- cashiers, light stocking, assisting visitors and shoppers
- Volunteers for special events:
- Setting up
- Designing games for children
- Creating displays
- Get in touch, we'll find a job for you!
- Sharing your special skills or talents
- Building and grounds maintenance, gardening
- Any other way you would like to help -- let's chat!
To volunteer or for more information, please complete our Volunteer Form.