Hurley Heritage Day
Hurley Heritage Day is a benefit celebration of the Town of Hurley’s 357 year history, its culture and people. The event takes place Sunday, October 6th, from 11am – 4pm on the grounds of the Hurley Heritage Society Museum, Hurley Library and School House Lane. The event is free and open to the public with live music, food, exhibit tables, demonstrations, kids games, ice cream, antiques, crafts and more. Proceeds from sponsorships and advertising benefit the Hurley Heritage Society, an all-volunteer 501c3 non-profit that maintains the museum (free and open to the public) and historical records, hosts walking tours, lectures and community events.
VENDOR SPACE DETAILS
We have vendor space available for Fresh Local Farm Products, Hand Crafted Goods, Antiques, Specialty Foods, Food Trucks, and more. The accent is on hand crafted goods, such as pottery, glass, fabrics and textiles, woodworking, jewelry, and food trucks. We welcome you to demonstrate your art to the many visitors who will attend the festival! Advertising is planned in newspapers, radio, and internet. In addition, flyers will continue to be distributed in the Hudson Valley. Hurley Heritage Day will attract media coverage during the event as well. A program journal will be distributed to our members, advertisers, and event attendees. Ask about advertising in our journal! Space options are as follows:
$50.00 10’x10’ Vendor Space
$100.00 10’x25’ Food Truck Space
Your reservation will be confirmed upon acceptance of your application, so please send in the enclosed application as soon as possible. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- Food vendors are responsible for following all applicable laws and regulations.
- Parking will be provided and assigned to exhibitors (one vehicle per booth). Exhibitors must provide their own tables, chairs, and shade.
- Exhibitor set-up must be contained within the size of the space purchased.
- Set-up time is 8:30 to 10:30 AM. Absolutely no exhibitor admittance for set-up after 10:30 AM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Poles or stakes cannot be driven into the paved surface of the booth space; please protect the asphalt surface.
- Breakdown/close of show is 4PM. For safety reasons exhibitors are not permitted to breakdown the booths prior to this time.
- The Hurley Heritage Society will not be responsible for damage due to fire, water, theft, vandalism, the Hurley Heritage Society, or agents thereof.
Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and will not be held without payment. A $10.00 refund fee will be charged for cancellations received prior to September 13, 2019; cancellations after September 13 are not refundable. A confirmation letter with booth and parking assignments will be mailed to all participating exhibitors on or before September 16, 2019.
You can DOWNLOAD OUR VENDOR APPLICATION or complete the form below. You can then mail your check or make your payment online.